Case Study - Secured Single Sign On Engine
Employees accessing Intranet applications spend considerable amount of time in logging on to each application with a different user ID and password. Organizations spend considerable amount of time and money in maintaining user profiles alone.
- Analyzed 'As-Is' technology environments.
- Identified scope for a single point of authentication.
- Applied Enterprise Architecture Framework & internet browser capablities.
- Designed conceptual and logical models.
- Developed a full fledged web solution that will allow secured single sign on across intranet applications.
Architecture Design Benefits:
- Central management of user profile.
- Reduced workload for system and data administrators.
- A single userID and password access to all applications in the intranet.
- Reduced time for signing in by an user to multiple applications.
ASP, XML, Oracle, COM, Java, LDAP, Active Directory